Tuesday, November 17, 2015

India: Photography volunteer work


On one of my last visits to India, I visited several areas and did photography for many types of companies or volunteer organizations.  For this upcoming trip, I am hoping to find an organization that could use some free photography.  I prefer to be helpful, and to work while I see the country.  Organizations I have volunteered for: Animal Aid (Udaipur), Volunteer In India (Patiala, Rishikesh, Amritsar, Chandigar), Gem Arts Emporium (Udaipur), and Adivasi (Udaipur).  While working with Volunteer In India, I visited several schools, an orphanage, a senior center, and a womens center to do photography. 
















































































1 comment:

becauseicare said...

You could use your photojournalism to document the rampant female infanticide that goes on there. (Also in China) Watch the documentary "It's a Girl" before you go.