Saturday, January 17, 2009

Central America: Antigua







Back to Antigua today, 4 hour bus ride thru the mountains again. I picked up a new book today, I will need it for tomorrow and maybe it will even last through my flights and layover. We have our LAST day here tomorrow, I have no set plans, so I will probably spend the whole day reading. I can't wait to come home on Monday. Not much for photos today, there's a couple of shots from Antigua, and then a shot of a dog that looks eeerily like Shayna, Dr Easleys dog. It could be her ghost! I was organizing my exposed film, too, earlier. For having brought 100 rolls, I have only shot maybe 25 or 30. And of that, only one or two in BW. So much for saving myself money with film processing, huh? Glad I left the BW chemistry at home...now I have all of those unexposed rolls to bring back home with me. Which makes me think...something strange has happened to the contents of my suitcase. You know how when you go away, things sort of accummulate, and you need to buy another bag to even it all out? And then get charged for a checked bag, etc, at the airport... Well, I am actually finding that I have MORE room in my suitcase the longer this trip goes on. Odd, because I have been buying clothes as I need them (in thrift shops of course) and I know I have tossed a couple of things, but not enough to explain the empty suitcase. Oh well. Makes my trip back lighter, I guess.

No comments: