Monday, March 23, 2009

Dogs dogs dogs



































































Sometimes lots of time goes by before I get caught up with dog park negs, but I think I am on a roll again. These images are from the last couple of weeks, and I have several favorites. I went into the darkroom to print last week, and have discovered (to my horror) that I find myself wanting to digitize them so that I can adjust things...just so. I know that I used to spend 12 to 14 hours a day printing and such, but in many ways I get better results from the digitized files than the real negatives. Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love first photo of wee tiny dog "attached" to its person's legs while making shy but direct eye contact with the quite big dog looking down.... Last photo of, I believe, Emma, very sweet.

Mom