Wednesday, August 19, 2020

50th birthday fundraiser!!! I want dog food.




Will you help me support these dogs?
I volunteered with Helping Hands For Animals for 5 months recently. One of the most helpful things that we do on a daily basis is feed the street dogs. There are many other responsibilities (medical help and scheduling spays and neuters), but feeding them is always going to help them. Mama dogs trying to nurse puppies are skin and bones because it's so stressful for their bodies, and there's not much food available on the street.

I'd like to encourage everyone I know to go to our Amazon wish list and order food. I have a significant birthday on August 22nd (I turn FIFTY, good lord) and this is what I want to do. It will all be delivered to Ashish in Dhrangadhra, India, and will help to sustain the dogs and puppies that I have grown so fond of during my time there.

Many of you have followed the stories of the dogs we have cared for...Merry, Pebbles, Paulie, Max, Papaya, Harry, Tom, Theo...and many others. I think about these dogs daily (I am now back in the USA) and I want them to all continue to be fed. Our dog food inventory is desperately low. Ashish needs food for them.

Go to the Amazon wishlist and sort by priority (high to low), and the food selections will come up at the top if the list. I may be unable to travel back to India right now, but I'll do anything I can to continue to help.

Thank you!!!
Erika

Conversion USD to Rupees is 75 Rs per dollar.
500 rupees = $6.67 USD
1000 rupees = $13.34 USD
1500 rupees = $20 USD
2,000 rupees = $26.68
2,500 rupees = $33.35
3,000 rupees = $40
Wishlist link: https://www.amazon.in/hz/wishlist/ls/3JKK99CF628R1?ref_=wl_share
or...cash donations to Ashish Thakker, via Paypal. ashishthakker2001@gmail.com is email that links to Paypal.
THANKYOU!!!!!

No comments: