Saturday, November 6, 2010

East Coast Road Trip: Georgia

Siena, me, Penny, and Kyler. And look at that killer red wall! Wow, who painted that wall?! :)
Sienna with her collection of...tree pods.
Sienna channeling Andy Goldsworthy. :)
I stopped at the Varsity in Atlanta to get a shirt for a friend...and lunch of course.

I made it to Georgia on Wednesday night. I am visiting with Penny and her family: Dan, Kyler, and Siena.

Kyler had a baseball game today...in this photo he's the catcher.
Kyler and I went to the park the other day with my dogs. We taught the dogs to go on some of the playground...things. They weren't too keen about the car (above) but they were really good sports about coming across the bridges that spanned different parts of the slides and adventure course types of things.

No comments: